Injury Lawyers Experienced with Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our New Jersey personal injury attorneys represent individuals injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles. When you are involved in an automobile accident, you need to review complex insurance policy terms and interpret legal terms and phrases that are often unfamiliar to the average person.
The personal injury attorneys at Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC, are fully familiar with the law concerning no-fault medical expense payments (PIP), the limitation on lawsuit option (verbal threshold), as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. The personalized attention we give our clients and the professional handling of their cases allows you to rest assured that while you recover physically, your legal representation and the protection of your financial assets are our top priority. We work to maximize your recovery for your:
- Permanent injuries;
- Pain and suffering;
- Lost wages; and
- Property damage.
Through our experience, commitment to success and dedication to clients, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients and families who have lost a loved one. We handle personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits arising from all types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents;
- Rear end crashes;
- Side-impact collisions;
- Truck wrecks;
- Motorcycle accidents; and
- Other auto accidents.
Our attorneys deliver a comprehensive knowledge of the medical, insurance and legal concerns that arise when a driver or passenger suffers injuries in an auto accident. We handle cases involving serious injuries, such as a head injury, spinal cord injury, fractures and other complex injuries.
Contact us today at 973-627-7300.
Accidents/Personal Injury Blog
- “Exceptional Circumstances” Is A High Bar To Meet When It Comes To The Tort Claims Act
- What Are The Costs, Expenses And Fees Of A Personal Injury Case?
- Code Of Conduct: Mosh Pits, Assumption Of Risk, And Bodily Injury Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation In The Age Of Driverless Cars
- Anatomy Of A Personal Injury Case
- Pitfalls Of Selecting Insurance
- I Was Injured At A Company Picnic; What Can I Do?
- Traffic Accidents and Weather Immunity
- I Was Injured In A Hit-and-Run Accident. What Do I Do?
- Does Your Expert Measure Up? Evaluating Expert Qualifications In New Jersey Medical Malpractice Cases
- A Pothole Caused Injuries And Damage To My Car; Can I Sue?
- Could My Back Injury Be Job Related? If So, What Now?
- I Fell On An Icy Sidewalk And Was Injured. What Are My Legal Rights?
- The Rights Of The Injured Employee And The Employer
- I Was Injured In A Chain Reaction Car Accident. What Do I Do?
- Co-Worker and I Had An Accident In Our Office Parking Lot; Now what?
- Can A Home Inspector Be Sued For Negligence?
- Who’s Responsible – The Person Who Sent The Text Or The Person Who Reads It?
- My Injury At Work Was My Fault; Can I File A Case?
- Workers’ Compensation: A View From Both Sides
- I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident But I Wasn’t Wearing A Seatbelt?
- Instant Millionaire (Aka Can I Sue My Employer For My Injuries)??
- Is It A Workers’ Compensation Case Or A Personal Injury Matter?
- I Was Injured At Work In New Jersey But Live In New York, Can I Get Workers’ Comp?
- Car Crash 101
- I slipped and fell in a local supermarket, what do I do?
- I tripped and hurt myself at work. Can I get workers’ comp?
- Is a car accident in company car personal injury or workers’ comp?
- What Do I Do If I Was Diagnosed With Carpel Tunnel Because Of Work?
- My Child Was Bitten By The Neighbor’s Dog! Now What?
- Teaching The Teacher: The ABCs And 123s Of Accidents At School
- You Can’t Fight City Hall: Why Is My Right To Sue So Limited When I Get Hurt On Public (State, County Or City) Property?
- Whoops! I Slipped And Fell: Do I Automatically Win If I File A Lawsuit
- Occupational Exposure Cases: On the Job Injuries That Develop Over Time
- Car Insurance in New Jersey Demystified
- You Can Sue the Bar That Served You
Settlements & Verdicts
- $775,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $749,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $340,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $300,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $265,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $230,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $120,000 Total Award for a Motor Vehicle Accident
- $100,000 Total Settlement for Pedestrian Accident