Injury Lawyers Experienced with Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our New Jersey personal injury attorneys represent individuals injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles. When you are involved in an automobile accident, you need to review complex insurance policy terms and interpret legal terms and phrases that are often unfamiliar to the average person.
The personal injury attorneys at Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC, are fully familiar with the law concerning no-fault medical expense payments (PIP), the limitation on lawsuit option (verbal threshold), as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. The personalized attention we give our clients and the professional handling of their cases allows you to rest assured that while you recover physically, your legal representation and the protection of your financial assets are our top priority. We work to maximize your recovery for your:
- Permanent injuries;
- Pain and suffering;
- Lost wages; and
- Property damage.
Through our experience, commitment to success and dedication to clients, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients and families who have lost a loved one. We handle personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits arising from all types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents;
- Rear end crashes;
- Side-impact collisions;
- Truck wrecks;
- Motorcycle accidents; and
- Other auto accidents.
Our attorneys deliver a comprehensive knowledge of the medical, insurance and legal concerns that arise when a driver or passenger suffers injuries in an auto accident. We handle cases involving serious injuries, such as a head injury, spinal cord injury, fractures and other complex injuries.
Contact us today at 973-627-7300.Print PDF
Accidents/Personal Injury Blog
- Hit & Run Accidents: What are Your Rights to Recovery for Personal Injury?
- Teenage Wasteland: Who Is Responsible For The Injuries Caused By An Intoxicated Underage Individual?
- Injured While Skiing: Do I Have A Case? Maybe, But Make Sure You Preserve Critical, Physical Evidence
- Anatomy of a Personal Injury Case: 8 Steps to Expect in the Process
- Bob Barker Rule: Can dog owners be liable for a personal injury caused by their dog at a dog park, if the dog has not been spayed or neutered?
- Supreme Court Upholds NJ Transit’s Right to Recoup Workers’ Compensation Benefits Payment to Employee Through Subrogation
- What Is The Date Of Accrual When Serving A Personal Injury Notice Of Claim Against A Public Entity?
- Drivers, Bicyclists and Pedestrians: What Duty Does Each Have? Appellate Division Sheds Light
- Personal Injury And Minors: What You Need To Know About Filing A Claim When A Minor Is Injured
- Workers’ Compensation Update: Medical Providers Have Six Years to Sue for Their Bills in Work-Related Claims
- Personal Injury Issues When It’s Snowing or Sleeting: What happens if during a storm you slip and fall on black ice while walking on a commercial property? A new Appellate Division decision states that the commercial landowner has a duty to take reasonable efforts to remove or reduce snow and ice hazards even while precipitation is falling
- Defendant’s Notice Rights Upheld In Slip And Fall Case
- Workers’ Compensation and the Remote Employee: Are Injuries Covered? It Depends on the Facts
- Car Insurance in New Jersey Demystified
- Personal Injury Litigation And The Role Of Expert Testimony
- U.S. District Court Vacates Personal Injury Defendant’s Default After Determining Good Cause Existed
- “Exceptional Circumstances” Is A High Bar To Meet When It Comes To The Tort Claims Act
- What Are The Costs, Expenses And Fees Of A Personal Injury Case?
- Code Of Conduct: Mosh Pits, Assumption Of Risk, And Bodily Injury Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation In The Age Of Driverless Cars
- Pitfalls Of Selecting Insurance
- I Was Injured At A Company Picnic; What Can I Do?
- Traffic Accidents and Weather Immunity
- I Was Injured In A Hit-and-Run Accident. What Do I Do?
- Does Your Expert Measure Up? Evaluating Expert Qualifications In New Jersey Medical Malpractice Cases
- A Pothole Caused Injuries And Damage To My Car; Can I Sue?
- Could My Back Injury Be Job Related? If So, What Now?
- I Fell On An Icy Sidewalk And Was Injured. What Are My Legal Rights?
- The Rights Of The Injured Employee And The Employer
- I Was Injured In A Chain Reaction Car Accident. What Do I Do?
- Co-Worker and I Had An Accident In Our Office Parking Lot; Now what?
- Can A Home Inspector Be Sued For Negligence?
- Who’s Responsible – The Person Who Sent The Text Or The Person Who Reads It?
- My Injury At Work Was My Fault; Can I File A Case?
- Workers’ Compensation: A View From Both Sides
- I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident But I Wasn’t Wearing A Seatbelt?
- Instant Millionaire (Aka Can I Sue My Employer For My Injuries)??
- Is It A Workers’ Compensation Case Or A Personal Injury Matter?
- I Was Injured At Work In New Jersey But Live In New York, Can I Get Workers’ Comp?
- Car Crash 101
- I slipped and fell in a local supermarket, what do I do?
- I tripped and hurt myself at work. Can I get workers’ comp?
- Is a car accident in company car personal injury or workers’ comp?
- What Do I Do If I Was Diagnosed With Carpel Tunnel Because Of Work?
- My Child Was Bitten By The Neighbor’s Dog! Now What?
- Teaching The Teacher: The ABCs And 123s Of Accidents At School
- You Can’t Fight City Hall: Why Is My Right To Sue So Limited When I Get Hurt On Public (State, County Or City) Property?
- Whoops! I Slipped And Fell: Do I Automatically Win If I File A Lawsuit
- Occupational Exposure Cases: On the Job Injuries That Develop Over Time
- You Can Sue the Bar That Served You
Settlements & Verdicts
- $775,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $749,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $425,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident Involving Intoxicated Driver
- $400,000 Total Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $340,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $312,000 Total Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $300,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $297,500 Settlement In Pedestrian Struck By Motor Vehicle
- $265,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $265,000 Total Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $250,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $230,000 Settlement for Motor Vehicle Accident
- $209,333 Total Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $200,000 Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $150,000 Total Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $140,000 Total Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $120,000 Total Award for a Motor Vehicle Accident
- $100,000 Settlement In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $100,000 Settlement For Motor Vehicle Accident
- $100,000 Settled In Motor Vehicle Accident
- $100,000 Total Settlement for Pedestrian Accident