New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Our workers’ compensation attorneys represent individuals injured at work. If you are injured at work or a specific date or if you are injured at work over a period of time performing repetitive job duties such as heavy lifting you have a right to pursue a workers’ compensation case against the insurance company for your employer. Every employer in New Jersey has to have workers’ compensation insurance.
If you are injured at work, New Jersey workers’ compensation courts have exclusive jurisdiction over the claim. The employer’s workers’ compensation insurance company has to pay the medical bills, the employee’s lost time from work and has to pay a disability award if there was a permanent injury to a body part. Workers’ compensation benefits are provided immediately after an accident and without having to prove fault.
The attorneys at Einhorn Barbarito are experienced in handling all aspects of a workers’ compensation case and provide prompt, personalized and professional attention to your case. Our goal in every case is to maximize your recovery of workers’ compensation benefits.Print PDF
Accidents/Personal Injury Blog
- Bob Barker Rule: Can dog owners be liable for a personal injury caused by their dog at a dog park, if the dog has not been spayed or neutered?
- Supreme Court Upholds NJ Transit’s Right to Recoup Workers’ Compensation Benefits Payment to Employee Through Subrogation
- What Is The Date Of Accrual When Serving A Personal Injury Notice Of Claim Against A Public Entity?
- Drivers, Bicyclists and Pedestrians: What Duty Does Each Have? Appellate Division Sheds Light
- Personal Injury And Minors: What You Need To Know About Filing A Claim When A Minor Is Injured
- Workers’ Compensation Update: Medical Providers Have Six Years to Sue for Their Bills in Work-Related Claims
- Personal Injury Issues When It’s Snowing or Sleeting: What happens if during a storm you slip and fall on black ice while walking on a commercial property? A new Appellate Division decision states that the commercial landowner has a duty to take reasonable efforts to remove or reduce snow and ice hazards even while precipitation is falling
- Defendant’s Notice Rights Upheld In Slip And Fall Case
- Workers’ Compensation and the Remote Employee: Are Injuries Covered? It Depends on the Facts
- Car Insurance in New Jersey Demystified
- Personal Injury Litigation And The Role Of Expert Testimony
- U.S. District Court Vacates Personal Injury Defendant’s Default After Determining Good Cause Existed
- “Exceptional Circumstances” Is A High Bar To Meet When It Comes To The Tort Claims Act
- What Are The Costs, Expenses And Fees Of A Personal Injury Case?
- Code Of Conduct: Mosh Pits, Assumption Of Risk, And Bodily Injury Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation In The Age Of Driverless Cars
- Anatomy Of A Personal Injury Case
- Pitfalls Of Selecting Insurance
- I Was Injured At A Company Picnic; What Can I Do?
- Traffic Accidents and Weather Immunity
- I Was Injured In A Hit-and-Run Accident. What Do I Do?
- Does Your Expert Measure Up? Evaluating Expert Qualifications In New Jersey Medical Malpractice Cases
- A Pothole Caused Injuries And Damage To My Car; Can I Sue?
- Could My Back Injury Be Job Related? If So, What Now?
- I Fell On An Icy Sidewalk And Was Injured. What Are My Legal Rights?
- The Rights Of The Injured Employee And The Employer
- I Was Injured In A Chain Reaction Car Accident. What Do I Do?
- Co-Worker and I Had An Accident In Our Office Parking Lot; Now what?
- Can A Home Inspector Be Sued For Negligence?
- Who’s Responsible – The Person Who Sent The Text Or The Person Who Reads It?
- My Injury At Work Was My Fault; Can I File A Case?
- Workers’ Compensation: A View From Both Sides
- I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident But I Wasn’t Wearing A Seatbelt?
- Instant Millionaire (Aka Can I Sue My Employer For My Injuries)??
- Is It A Workers’ Compensation Case Or A Personal Injury Matter?
- I Was Injured At Work In New Jersey But Live In New York, Can I Get Workers’ Comp?
- Car Crash 101
- I slipped and fell in a local supermarket, what do I do?
- I tripped and hurt myself at work. Can I get workers’ comp?
- Is a car accident in company car personal injury or workers’ comp?
- What Do I Do If I Was Diagnosed With Carpel Tunnel Because Of Work?
- My Child Was Bitten By The Neighbor’s Dog! Now What?
- Teaching The Teacher: The ABCs And 123s Of Accidents At School
- You Can’t Fight City Hall: Why Is My Right To Sue So Limited When I Get Hurt On Public (State, County Or City) Property?
- Whoops! I Slipped And Fell: Do I Automatically Win If I File A Lawsuit
- Occupational Exposure Cases: On the Job Injuries That Develop Over Time
- You Can Sue the Bar That Served You