Patricia (Patti) Veres has built her career on an extensive trial and appellate practice with an emphasis on family law issues including divorce, custody, support, domestic violence, and related matters. Patti enthusiastically represents her clients from the most straightforward of matters to the most complex, high conflict, high asset cases, involving valuation of corporate interests, and the employment of custody and other experts. She is highly regarded for her keen attention to detail and her ability to strategically identify the most critical issues for resolution. A determined litigator, Patti is also empathetic to her clients’ goals, financial realities, and their peace of mind. Her clients’ needs and attainable goals are always the highest priority.
From 1999-2003 Patti was an associate with Einhorn Barbarito Frost & Botwinick; thereafter she was the founding partner of Veres & Riordan, LLC, where she exclusively practiced family law. She rejoined Einhorn Barbarito Frost & Botwinick in 2020.
- Certified Court Approved Family Law Mediator
Honors & Accolades
- Councilwoman, Borough of Wharton, 2017-2019
- “New Jersey Super Lawyer,” Super Lawyers, 2005 – 2020
- Member, Morris County and New Jersey State Bar Associations, 1995 – present
- Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project, Volunteer Attorney, 2000-2003 and 2016 – present
- District X (Morris & Sussex Counties) Fee Arbitration Committee, Secretary, 2013-2018
- District XB Ethics Committee, Chairperson, 2006 – 2011
- Public Defender, Denville Township, 1999
- Adjunct Professor, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Paralegal Studies Program 2000-2002
- Volunteer, Early Settlement Panelist, Morris County 2002-present
- Blue Ribbon Panelist, Morris County, 2013-present.
- Volunteer Attorney, County College of Morris, Women’s Legal Center, 2002-present