Jessica Sciara is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito and a member of the firm’s Family/Matrimonial Law practice. Jessica focuses on all aspects of Family/Matrimonial Law. She has experience working with clients seeking relief in the areas of child custody, child support, pendente lite support, QDRO completion, and college expenses. Jessica is skilled at drafting marital settlement agreements and tailoring discovery requests to suit each individual case. She regularly appears on behalf of clients in various family law court proceedings including not only the divorce and non-dissolution dockets, but also abuse and neglect, working to advocate for the needs of each client.
Prior to joining Einhorn Barbarito, Jessica worked as an associate at a Sussex County firm. After graduating from law school, she clerked for the Honorable Haekyoung Suh, P.J.F.P. in the Somerset/Hunterdon/Warren Vicinage in the New Jersey Superior Court. Jessica also interned at the Child and Family Advocacy Clinic in Camden where she attended court and appeared on the record in multiple hearings as a Law Guardian.
Honors & Accolades
Jessica has been recognized by the following:
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®
- New Jersey Rising Stars: 2023
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division District Representative for Warren County
- Sussex County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Chair
- Volunteer for Project Self Sufficiency Family Law Seminars
- Twenty-Six Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Jessica Sciara Co-Authors “The Impact on Family Court Matters of Convicted Sex Offenders and Custody and Parenting Time” In The New Jersey State Bar Association Publication New Jersey Family Lawyer
- Jessica Sciara Co-Authors “Child Support Woes: Is it Time to Rethink New Jersey’s Income Shares Model?” in the New Jersey State Bar Association publication New Jersey Family Lawyer
- Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC Adds Associate Jessica Sciara to Family/Matrimonial Practice