Emily Deyring is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito in the Family/Matrimonial Practice. She assists clients on all aspects of matrimonial law, including financial matters, prenuptials, divorce and post-divorce issues, and child custody issues. Emily collaborates with other attorneys in the firm to provide the most comprehensive and strategic advice for her clients.
A graduate of Seton Hall University Law School, Emily served as a law clerk for the Honorable Mary Gibbons Whipple, J.A.D. in the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey. While attending law school, she worked at the Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice in the Family Law Clinic, counseling and preparing clients to testify and appearing on behalf of clients at trial. Emily also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Menelaos W. Toskos, P.J. Ch. in the Chancery Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey while in law school, and interned at the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice.
Prior to attending law school, Emily worked as a copy editor at daily newspapers and served as an editorial director in tech market research.
Honors & Accolades
Emily has been recognized by the following:
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America (Woodward/White, Inc.), Family Law, 2024
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®
- New Jersey Rising Stars: 2023
- 23 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2024 Best Lawyers® Lists
- Twenty-Six Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC Grows Family/Matrimonial and Accidents/Personal Injury Practices with Addition of New Associates