Amanda Clark is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito in the Accidents/Personal Injury department, where she focuses on all aspects of personal injury, including legal strategies and tactics to help injured clients obtain a favorable settlement or prepare for a jury trial. She works with the Accidents/Personal Injury team of lawyers on matters involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, and products liability.
Upon graduating from law school, Amanda clerked for the Honorable David H. Ironson of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division. A graduate of Rutgers Law School, magna cum laude, Amanda is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and the Warren County Bar Association.
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Warren County Bar Association
- Member, Morris County Bar Association
- Driving A Loaner Vehicle While A Car Is In Service: What Happens If There Is An Automobile Accident?
- A Softball Player’s Injury Raises a Contractual Question for the Courts: Is an Indemnification Clause Enforceable?
- Considering Tiger Woods’ Car Accident: Do You Know Your Own Insurance Policy Coverage?
- The Danger of Failing to Submit an Expert Report in a Personal Injury Case
- Commercial Vehicles May Have Higher Limits of Insurance Coverage
- Hit & Run Accidents: What are Your Rights to Recovery for Personal Injury?
- Injured While Skiing: Do I Have A Case? Maybe, But Make Sure You Preserve Critical, Physical Evidence
- Drivers, Bicyclists and Pedestrians: What Duty Does Each Have? Appellate Division Sheds Light
- Personal Injury And Minors: What You Need To Know About Filing A Claim When A Minor Is Injured
- Selected As A Juror: Should I Even Be Reading This?
- Actual Knowledge In A Slip And Fall Case May Be Established By Prior Accidents Or Prior Complaints