Samantha Rocco is an associate in the Wills, Trusts & Estates and Tax practice groups at Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, P.C., where her focus lies in assisting individuals and families with complex estate planning as well as estate administration and estate litigation matters.
Prior to joining Einhorn, Sam was an associate in the Tax practice group at Milbank, LLP, in New York, where she gained exposure to finance, mergers and acquisitions, collateralized loan obligations, debt and equity capital markets and various complex tax matters. Previously, Sam was a law clerk for the Hon. Rudolph A. Filko, the Assignment Judge of the Passaic County Vicinage, where she researched and analyzed state statutes and case law; drafted opinions, orders and decisions; and led consent conferences for landlord tenant and non-dissolution (FD) matters.
Sam is passionate about learning – she was ranked first in her law school class and earned a Master of Laws in Taxation at Villanova University.
Honors & Accolades
Samantha has been recognized by the following:
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®
- New Jersey Rising Stars: 2023
- Member, New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey
- Member, Board of Directors, JBWS (formerly Jersey Battered Women’s Services)
- Samantha Rocco Quoted in NJMoneyHelp.com Column Discussing Inheritance Taxes on Retirement Accounts
- Twenty-Six Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- NJ.com Quotes Samantha Rocco in “How should payouts be made from an inherited IRA that’s in a trust?”
- Samantha Rocco Quoted in NJ.Com Article “How can I avoid the inheritance tax for my nephews?”
- Samantha Rocco Quoted In NJ.com Article, “Is There A Gift Tax If I Sell My Car For $1?