NJ Injury Lawyers Experienced with Dog Bites
Thousands of people are bitten by dogs every year. Being bitten by a dog can cause lasting physical as well as emotional injuries. The owner of the dog may be responsible for your injuries.
Dog owners are represented by their insurance companies who have the owners best interest in mind. It is important that you have an aggressive advocate to represent your interests.
Given the complexities of dog bite cases, we suggest you contact one of our experienced personal injury attorneys at at Einhorn Barbarito today. Our injury lawyers handle dog bite cases throughout New Jersey.Print PDF
Accidents/Personal Injury Blog
- A Softball Player’s Injury Raises a Contractual Question for the Courts: Is an Indemnification Clause Enforceable?
- Buckle Up: Seatbelt Use May Affect Personal Injury Recovery in a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Appellate Review of Slip and Fall Injuries: Injured Plaintiff Should be Specific as to Cause of the Fall and Demonstrate Defendant’s Awareness of Substance or Condition on the Floor
- College Parties: What Part Of The “Animal House” Environment May Have Legal Liability For An Intoxicated Student?
- Workers’ Compensation and COVID-19: Can I file a claim?
- Considering Tiger Woods’ Car Accident: Do You Know Your Own Insurance Policy Coverage?
- The Danger of Failing to Submit an Expert Report in a Personal Injury Case
- New Jersey’s Courts Address the Tort Claims Act and Rule that Individuals Injured by Public Employees or on Public Property Must Follow the 90-Day Notice Requirement, or the Claim Will be Dismissed
- Let It Snow– But Keep Your Commercial Sidewalk Clear
- Personal Injury Issues When It’s Snowing or Sleeting: What happens if during a storm you slip and fall on black ice while walking on a commercial property? A decision made by the Appellate Division states that the commercial landowner has a duty to take reasonable efforts to remove or reduce snow and ice hazards even while precipitation is falling
- Commercial Vehicles May Have Higher Limits of Insurance Coverage
- Hit & Run Accidents: What are Your Rights to Recovery for Personal Injury?
- Teenage Wasteland: Who Is Responsible For The Injuries Caused By An Intoxicated Underage Individual?
- Injured While Skiing: Do I Have A Case? Maybe, But Make Sure You Preserve Critical, Physical Evidence
- Anatomy of a Personal Injury Case: 8 Steps to Expect in the Process
- Bob Barker Rule: Can dog owners be liable for a personal injury caused by their dog at a dog park, if the dog has not been spayed or neutered?
- Supreme Court Upholds NJ Transit’s Right to Recoup Workers’ Compensation Benefits Payment to Employee Through Subrogation
- What Is The Date Of Accrual When Serving A Personal Injury Notice Of Claim Against A Public Entity?
- Drivers, Bicyclists and Pedestrians: What Duty Does Each Have? Appellate Division Sheds Light
- Personal Injury And Minors: What You Need To Know About Filing A Claim When A Minor Is Injured
- Workers’ Compensation Update: Medical Providers Have Six Years to Sue for Their Bills in Work-Related Claims
- Defendant’s Notice Rights Upheld In Slip And Fall Case
- Workers’ Compensation and the Remote Employee: Are Injuries Covered? It Depends on the Facts
- Car Insurance in New Jersey Demystified
- Personal Injury Litigation And The Role Of Expert Testimony
- U.S. District Court Vacates Personal Injury Defendant’s Default After Determining Good Cause Existed
- “Exceptional Circumstances” Is A High Bar To Meet When It Comes To The Tort Claims Act
- What Are The Costs, Expenses And Fees Of A Personal Injury Case?
- Code Of Conduct: Mosh Pits, Assumption Of Risk, And Bodily Injury Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation In The Age Of Driverless Cars
- Pitfalls Of Selecting Insurance
- I Was Injured At A Company Picnic; What Can I Do?
- Traffic Accidents and Weather Immunity
- I Was Injured In A Hit-and-Run Accident. What Do I Do?
- Does Your Expert Measure Up? Evaluating Expert Qualifications In New Jersey Medical Malpractice Cases
- A Pothole Caused Injuries And Damage To My Car; Can I Sue?
- Could My Back Injury Be Job Related? If So, What Now?
- I Fell On An Icy Sidewalk And Was Injured. What Are My Legal Rights?
- The Rights Of The Injured Employee And The Employer
- I Was Injured In A Chain Reaction Car Accident. What Do I Do?
- Co-Worker and I Had An Accident In Our Office Parking Lot; Now what?
- Can A Home Inspector Be Sued For Negligence?
- Who’s Responsible – The Person Who Sent The Text Or The Person Who Reads It?
- My Injury At Work Was My Fault; Can I File A Case?
- Workers’ Compensation: A View From Both Sides
- I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident But I Wasn’t Wearing A Seatbelt?
- Instant Millionaire (Aka Can I Sue My Employer For My Injuries)?
- Is It A Workers’ Compensation Case Or A Personal Injury Matter?
- I Was Injured At Work In New Jersey But Live In New York, Can I Get Workers’ Comp?
- Car Crash 101