Julianne C. Smith (“Julie”) is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito in the firm’s Family/Matrimonial practice. For nearly a decade, Julie’s practice has been exclusively dedicated to the areas of family and matrimonial law where she has successfully represented clients in litigation and mediation surrounding issues of divorce, alimony, child support, custody, relocation, grandparent visitation, parenting time, and equitable distribution. Julie takes great pride and care in assisting clients from the early stages of their case to its conclusion. She has gained a strong reputation in the legal community as a fierce client advocate and a sharp negotiator.
After graduating with honors from Florida Coastal School of Law, Julie clerked for the Honorable Joseph A. Turula in the Superior Court of New Jersey. She also served as a volunteer with the 4th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida with both the Prosecutor’s Office and with the Honorable Gary P. Flower.
Honors & Accolades
- Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers®
- New Jersey Rising Stars: 2018–2023
- Somerset County Business Partnership’s “Top 40 Under 40,” 2021
To the extent this is considered an advertisement, “No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.” Click here to view recognition methodology.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- Hudson County Superior Court, Voluntary Civil Mediator
- UNICO, Counsel for Basking Ridge Chapter
- Twenty-Six Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Twenty-One Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Julianne C. Smith Named Among “Top 40 Under 40” by the Somerset County Business Partnership
- Julianne C. Smith Presents at “Sisters in Law” at Monroe College
- Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC Adds Julianne C. Smith to Family/Matrimonial Practice