Elder Law Services
The elder law attorneys at Einhorn Barbarito have extensive experience working with individuals and families throughout New Jersey to address the various challenges associated with growing older. We are sensitive to the fact that these types of issues can be very confusing and emotionally taxing for all parties involved. We focus on developing individualized plans and strategies that allow the elderly to live as fully and independently as possible. We also help our clients take the right steps to protect and preserve their hard-earned assets for future generations.
The estate planning attorneys at Einhorn Barbarito are prepared to address the full array of legal issues that arise when people are approaching their elder years. We counsel and represent clients statewide on all types of elder law matters, including:
- Estate Planning (including living wills and powers of attorney)
- Will and Trust Preparation
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Long-term Care Planning
- Medicaid Planning and Qualification for Benefits
- Veterans Benefits
- Involuntary Commitments
Tailoring Elder Law Advice and Solutions to Your Individual Situation
At Einhorn Barbarito, we are committed to helping our clients find the right answers and solutions to their elder law problems. Whether you are a senior in need of our elder law services, or you are a family member acting on a senior’s behalf, we will take the time to listen to your needs, concerns, and wishes. Our role is to provide you with a clear understanding of the law and the legal options available so that you can make the best choices for your individual situation.
While planning for the aging process is never easy, the earlier you start, the more tools and techniques will be available to you. Depending on where you are in your life, you may be able to take advantage of different strategies that will provide the support and assistance you need while helping you maintain your financial security.
Because every client and every family situation is unique, our New Jersey elder law attorneys do not use a standardized plan– we take a customized approach in each matter that we handle. Additionally, when elder law issues involve areas of law beyond our immediate practice group, our clients have direct access to attorneys working in practice areas throughout our firm, including our Taxation, Real Estate, Family Law and Business/Corporate Law Departments.
Schedule a Consultation with a New Jersey Estate Planning Attorney Today
Whether you are looking to plan ahead for your own future or need assistance in navigating an elder law matter on behalf of a loved member of your family, the attorneys at Einhorn Barbarito can help. Our New Jersey elder law attorneys will answer your questions and provide well-reasoned legal advice that will benefit you and your family. We appreciate that elder law issues can be complex and emotionally challenging, and we want you to know that you do not have to go through the process on your own. Call our law offices today at 973-627-7300 to schedule an appointment with a member of our Wills, Trusts and Estate Practice so that you can get the advice and support you need.Print PDF
Wills, Trusts & Estates Blog
- In the Midst of a Divorce, Consider New Estate Planning Documents
- COVID-19 Alert: Three Major Mistakes Often Made When Drafting Your Own Last Will and Testament
- Special Estate Planning Alert – Call To Action
- Special Estate Planning Alert
- New Tax Law Changes Federal And New Jersey Estate and Gift Taxes
- Probate And Estate Administration In New Jersey
- Why Would A Person Challenge A Will?
- How To Probate A Will In New Jersey
- Estate Planning & Closely Held Business Owners
- Are You Rich Enough?
- Prince Had No Will? Celebrity Or Not, Estate Administration Gets Messy
- Dead Or Alive? How To Rescue Your Divorced Client’s Life Insurance Policy From An ILIT
- Financial & Estate Planning Seminar For The Lgbt Community Post-Doma
- Battle Of The Mall Heirs
- Top 5 Estate Planning Mistakes
- The NJ Inheritance Tax-the Lesser Known NJ Death Tax
- Please Hold Your Applause
- Thoughts on Estate Planning When The Honeymoon Is Over And After The Divorce
- The Lesson Of The Schiavo Case – Prepare A Living Will
- Estate Planning When Mental Capacity Is In Question
- What Is A Living Will And Do I Need One?
- How Do I Calculate The Estate Tax In New Jersey?
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Library Sponsors A Free Seminar On Financial And Estate Planning For New Families
- Can We Allow Our Father’s Wife To Have Condo If He Didn’t Have A Will?
- Estate Planning for the 99%: What the rest of us need to know about Estate Planning
- Presentation Slides: Family & Estate Planning Before, During And After Divorce
- Family Law & Estate Planning Issues Before, During and After Divorce
- My Father Died Without A Will. Is This Going To Create A Family Feud?
- Is Having An Undated Will A Problem?
- Life Insurance Policy Not In An ILIT? Then Consider New Jersey Your Beneficiary
- Estate Tax Changes – A Planning Opportunity
- Reasons To Leave New Jersey That Have Nothing To Do With Reality TV
- George Steinbrenner’s Estate Escapes Taxation
- Battle Of The Mall Heirs
- The New Jersey Inheritance Tax – The Lesser Known New Jersey Death Tax
- Kay v. Kay – Estate of Divorcing Spouse Has Equitable Claim
- Roth IRA Conversion
- Please Hold Your Applause
- Estate Planning for You