Tiffany Heineman is Counsel in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group where she focuses on litigation related to business disputes and contract disputes, helping clients navigate issues and achieve their business goals.
Tiffany has extensive experience handling general counsel work for clients, including assistance with commercial land transactions, shareholder transactions, business formation and document drafting, contract work, and general business consultations. Tiffany also handles commercial and residential real estate work, including purchases and lease agreements, commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, as well as estate planning.
Tiffany’s practice has also focused significantly on personal injury litigation, having successfully represented numerous severely injured clients at trial.
In 2020, she opened her own law firm and has become well-known in Sussex County and throughout New Jersey for her counsel and her approach to client relationships.
While attending the Seton Hall University School of Law, Tiffany served as a judicial summer intern for the Honorable William J. McGovern, III in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division and returned as a law clerk after receiving her J.D., performing extensive legal research and analysis, assisting with mediations, and managing the motion calendars.
An active participant with local community groups and legal associations, Tiffany serves on the board for Girls on the Run for the New Jersey North Chapter and is on the Grant Review Committee for Impact 100 Garden State. After having played tennis as an NCAA Division I athlete, she continues to play competitive tennis and platform tennis throughout New Jersey.
Articles and Presentations
• Speaker, NJAJ Boardwalk webinar, Per Quod Claims in Personal Injury, 2020
• Speaker, NJAJ Winter Seminar, Premises Liability, 2019
• Speaker, NJSBA Annual Meeting and Convention, Depositions 101, 2018
• Speaker, Sussex County Bar Association, CLE seminar on Attorney Ethics, 2016
• Speaker, Sussex County Bar Association, CLE seminar on Environmental Law and Site Remediation, 2015
Honors & Accolades
- New Jersey Rising Stars, 2018-2023
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce, Young Professional of the Year Nominee, 2018 and 2019
- New Jersey State Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Young Lawyers Division Executive Committee, 2015-2018
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
- Sussex County Bar Association, Member; Young Lawyers Division; Civil Practice Group; Solo and Small-Firm Section
- Young Lawyer’s Committee Member, 2018-2019
- New Jersey Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce
- Girls on the Run New Jersey North, Chair of Board of Directors (Board member 2016-present, Chair 2018-present) and provides pro bono legal guidance for the New Jersey North Council
- Impact 100 Garden State, Grant Review Committee, 2022-present
- Co-Coordinator of New Jersey State Bar Foundation High School Mock Trial Competition, Sussex County, 2012-2017
- TLH Tennis New Jersey, Owner and director, 2011 – 2020
- Salt Shakers Running Club advisory board to benefit the Sussex County Women’s Forum, 2017-2022
- United Way Chili Open Golf Outing Planning Committee Member, 2019-2020
- Sparta Independent Highlights Growth of Einhorn Barbarito in Sussex County with Lauren Fraser and in Morris County with Tiffany Heineman
- Law360 Features News of Tiffany L Heineman and Adrianna Cassiere Allen Joining Einhorn Barbarito’s Commercial Litigation Group
- Tiffany Heineman and Adrianna Cassiere Allen Join Commercial Litigation Group