Adrianna Cassiere Allen is an Associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Accidents/Personal Injury practice groups.
Adrianna regularly works with clients ranging from large corporations to small businesses, at all stages of development, to help them achieve their business goals and to navigate the litigation process if needed. She has experience with drafting employee handbooks, master service agreements and other contractual documents vital to successful business operations. Additionally, she has experience with residential real estate transactions as well as landlord tenant matters, including drafting lease agreements and eviction and ejectment actions.
In addition to her corporate and real estate experience, Adrianna also works on personal injury and civil litigation matters, handling all aspects necessary to prepare for trial.
Upon graduating from Widener University School of Law, Adrianna clerked for the Honorable Mark M. Russello of the Superior Court, Law Division Bergen County where she assisted with judicial decisions and trials and participated in mediation and settlement matters. Adrianna’s prior legal experience includes defense work in personal injury cases and personal injury protection arbitration. Having experience from both sides of the litigation table gives her a unique perspective when analyzing a case in preparation for trial.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to view recognition methodology.
- Attorney Coach for the Lenape Valley High School Mock Trial team, 2023
- Byram Township Schools Parent Teacher Association, President, 2018 – 2022
- Byram Township Education Foundation, Member, 2018-present
- Carlstadt Board of Education Trustee, 2010 – 2016
- Policy and Public Relations Chair
- Negotiations Committee, Member
- Sparta Independent Highlights Growth of Einhorn Barbarito in Sussex County with Lauren Fraser and in Morris County with Tiffany Heineman
- Law360 Features News of Tiffany L Heineman and Adrianna Cassiere Allen Joining Einhorn Barbarito’s Commercial Litigation Group
- Tiffany Heineman and Adrianna Cassiere Allen Join Commercial Litigation Group