Jessie M. Mills is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito in the family law department. She focuses on all aspects of matrimonial law, including divorce, prenuptials, domestic violence, child custody, parenting time, and alimony. Upon graduating from law school, Jessie had the honor of clerking for the Honorable Nancy Sivilli, J.S.C., in Essex County Superior Court, Family Part. Following her clerkship, she began practicing as a family law attorney.
While attending law school, Jessie represented clients as a student attorney through Seton Hall University School of Law’s Family Law Clinic, which is offered by the school’s Center for Social Justice. While obtaining her undergraduate degree, she interned for several years at a prestigious family law firm, gaining valuable experience in her current practice area.
To the extent this is considered an advertisement, “No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.” Click here to view recognition methodology.
Honors & Accolades
Jessie has been recognized by the following:
- “Ones to Watch, ” The Best Lawyers in America© (Woodward/White, Inc.), 2021
- Are mail-in ballots identical to their voting machine ballot counterparts? A New Appellate Division Decision says Yes.
- Appellate Division Weighs In On The Extent Of A New Jersey Court’s Exclusive And Continuing Jurisdiction Over Its Prior Custody Determination
- New Jersey Appellate Court Compels Divorced Father To Return Children To New Jersey After Deeming Removal To South Carolina Improper
- US Government Must Obtain Warrant To Access Cell Phone Location Records