Jessie M. Mills is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito in the Firm’s general Appellate Practice and its Family/Matrimonial Practice. She focuses on all aspects of Appellate Practice and all aspects of matrimonial law, including divorce, prenuptials, domestic violence, child custody, parenting time, and alimony. Upon graduating from law school, Jessie had the honor of clerking for the Honorable Nancy Sivilli, J.S.C., in Essex County Superior Court, Family Part. Following her clerkship, she began practicing as a family law attorney.
While attending law school, Jessie represented clients as a student attorney through Seton Hall University School of Law’s Family Law Clinic, which is offered by the school’s Center for Social Justice. While obtaining her undergraduate degree, she interned for several years at a prestigious family law firm, gaining valuable experience in her current practice area.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to view recognition methodology.
Honors & Accolades
Jessie has been recognized by the following:
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ (Woodward/White, Inc.), Family Law, 2021-2024
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®
- New Jersey Rising Stars: 2021–2023
- D.M.C. v. K.H.G, A-1326-20 (App. Div. February 22, 2022)
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Are mail-in ballots identical to their voting machine ballot counterparts? A New Appellate Division Decision says Yes.
- Appellate Division Weighs In On The Extent Of A New Jersey Court’s Exclusive And Continuing Jurisdiction Over Its Prior Custody Determination
- New Jersey Appellate Court Compels Divorced Father To Return Children To New Jersey After Deeming Removal To South Carolina Improper
- US Government Must Obtain Warrant To Access Cell Phone Location Records
- 23 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2024 Best Lawyers® Lists
- Matheu Nunn and Colleagues Obtain Supreme Court Win Regarding Cohabitation
- Twenty-Six Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- 16 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 Best Lawyers® Lists
- Twenty-One Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- 18 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2022 Best Lawyers® Lists
- Twenty-Three Einhorn Barbarito Attorneys Named To The 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- 5 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Named to 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Einhorn Barbarito Scored Two Appellate Victories For Its Clients Today
- Einhorn Barbarito Welcomes Five New Associates