Finding Love after 50 with Francine Russo, Author & SpeakerNovember 16, 2022 | by Patricia M. Barbarito
Host Pat Barbarito and featured guest Francine Russo, author of Love After 50: How to Find It, Enjoy It & Keep It, join considerable forces to dispel the myth that dating is only for awkward teenagers, non-committal college students, and young professionals with babies on the brain.
Instead, they claim that (1) dating is actually MORE fun, (2) sex is MORE enjoyable, and (3) partnerships have MORE real connection when you have some life – and possibly a few relationships – under your belt.
Conversation highlights include:
- Dating as a realist;
- How to adopt the right mindset before diving into the online dating pool;
- The one thing that is guaranteed to sabotage the future of a healthy new relationship;
- How to recover from the ‘shame’ of a broken relationship;
- How understanding your role in creating the elements of your past (successful and failed) relationships becomes a powerful tool in building stronger future partnerships;
- Navigating the emotional impact of dating after a long-term relationship or marriage.
- How to go about revealing your true self during the dating process.
- Preparing for sex with a new partner at an older age
BONUS: The top issues you MUST discuss before committing to a new relationship later in life.
Love After 50: How to Find It, Enjoy It & Keep It is available in hardcover or paperback, for Kindle, and on Audible.
About Heartbreak & Hope
Co-managing partner and divorce lawyer Pat Barbarito thought she knew all about complex relationships and the laws that govern them – until her own marriage of 17 years ended and she determined to get to the heart of love, marriage, and human connection. Her journey spanned the entire scope of relationships – from the science of attraction to the financial impact of separation, to old myths that society still touts as true to new laws that outline how to navigate both uniting and uncoupling.
Heartbreak & Hope with Pat Barbarito offers insights, anecdotes, and guidance from a variety of experts and includes her own perspective on how best to thrive through any stage of relationship building.