Einhorn Barbarito Included in 2024 Edition of Best Law Firms®November 2, 2023 | Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Denville, NJ, November 2, 2023 — Einhorn Barbarito is pleased to announce that the firm has been included in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, published by Best Lawyers®.
The firm earned the following 12 metropolitan rankings:
Metropolitan Rankings – New Jersey
- Tier 1 – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Tier 1 – Family Law
- Tier 1 – Litigation – Trusts & Estates
- Tier 1 – Tax Law
- Tier 2 – Appellate Practice
- Tier 2 – Family Law Mediation
- Tier 2 – Land Use & Zoning Law
- Tier 2 – Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Tier 2 – Trusts & Estates Law
- Tier 3 – Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Tier 3 – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Tier 3 – Real Estate Law
The firm also earned a National Tier 3 ranking in the area of Land Use & Zoning Law.
The 2024 edition of Best Law Firms ranks firms in 75 national practice areas and in 127 metropolitan practice areas. Rankings are based on client evaluations, peer reviews from attorneys, and review of information that law firms provide as part of a formal submission process. Firms are recognized by practice areas, with rankings presented in tiers on a national and/or metropolitan scale.
To be eligible for a ranking in Best Law Firms, a law firm must have at least one lawyer in that practice area listed in The Best Lawyers in America®.
The full methodology for Best Law Firms list is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.