Twenty-Six Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListsMay 11, 2023
Einhorn Barbarito is pleased to announce that a total of 26 attorneys from the firm have been included in the 2023 edition of the New Jersey Super Lawyers® and New Jersey Rising Stars® lists published by Thomson Reuters.
The following seventeen attorneys included in the 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers list, along with their primary areas of practice, are:
- Patricia M. Barbarito – Family Law
- Andrew S. Berns – Business Litigation
- Gary R. Botwinick – Estate Planning and Probate
- Thomas F. Dorn, Jr. – Workers’ Compensation: Claimant
- Timothy J. Ford – General Litigation
- Jennifer Fortunato – Family Law
- Bonnie C. Frost – Family Law
- Stephen P. Haller – Family Law
- Alissa D. Hascup – Criminal Defense
- Cimmerian A. Morgan – Family Law
- Christopher L. Musmanno – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Matheu D. Nunn – Family Law
- Jennie L. Osborne – Family Law
- Jason R. Rittie – Land Use/Zoning
- Thomas J. Snyder – Family Law
- Matthew J. Troiano – Criminal Defense
- Patricia L. Veres – Family Law
Patricia Barbarito, Gary Botwinick and Bonnie Frost are included in the publication’s list of “Top 100 New Jersey Super Lawyers.” Barbarito and Frost are also included in the “Top 50 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers” list.
Additionally, the following nine attorneys selected to the 2023 New Jersey Rising Stars list, along with their primary areas of practice, are:
- Amanda Clark – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Emily Deyring – Family Law
- Alex Lee– Employment & Labor: Employer
- Christine M. McCarthy – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Jessie M. Mills– Family Law
- Joshua T. Randall – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Samantha Rocco – Estate & Probate
- Jessica R. Sciara – Family Law
- Julianne C. Smith – Family Law
Attorneys included in the Super Lawyers Magazine are selected using a patented multiphase process which combines peer nominations and evaluations with independent research. Candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. The process for the Rising Stars list is the same but candidates must be 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less to be eligible.
The full methodology for the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.