23 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2024 Best Lawyers® ListsAugust 17, 2023
Einhorn Barbarito is pleased to announce that 23 of our attorneys have been included in the 2024 Best Lawyers® lists. 15 of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and eight have been included in the 2024 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America list.
The attorneys included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Patricia M. Barbarito – Family Law
- Andrew S. Berns – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Gary R. Botwinick – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Tax Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Timothy J. Ford – Commercial Litigation
- Bonnie C. Frost – Appellate Practice, Family Law, Family Law Arbitration and Family Law Mediation
- Stephen P. Haller – Family Law
- Cimmerian A. Morgan – Family Law
- Christopher L. Musmanno – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Matheu D. Nunn – Appellate Practice and Family Law
- Jennie L. Osborne – Family Law
- Matthew S. Rheingold – Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Jason R. Rittie – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Thomas J. Snyder – Family Law
- Matthew J. Troiano – Criminal Defense: General Practice and Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Patricia L. Veres – Family Law
The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America list includes attorneys who are earlier in their careers and have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence in private practice. The attorneys included in the 2024 list are:
- Amanda Clark – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Matthew S. Coleman – Family Law
- Emily Deyring – Family Law
- Dorothy J. Kenney – Family Law
- Alex Lee – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, and Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Angelica M. Mercado – Family Law
- Jessie M. Mills – Family Law
- Linda Torosian – Family Law
The full methodology for The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 123,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and Best Lawyers has received more than 20 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America is considered a singular honor.
Lawyers included in the Best Lawyers lists are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.