Bonnie Frost To Present At The New Jersey Paralegal Convention On The Topic Of EthicsOctober 16, 2020
About the program: The convention provides education for paralegals, legal assistants, students and those interested in law.
Topics this year include:
- Branding Yourself by Amanda Sexton
- CyberSecurity by Dr. Robert Spangler
- E-Discovery by Michael Wong
- Ethics by Bonnie Frost, Esq.
- Family Law by Sheryl Seiden, Esq. & Christine Fitzgerald, Esq.
- Federal Court by Stephen Klein, Esq.
- Medical Malpractice by William L. Gold, Esq.
- NALA/NFPA by Melissa Hamilton, ACP & Linda Odermott, RP, OCP
- Real Estate by Toby M. Cohen, Esq. & Derek W. Orth, Esq.
- Workers Compensation – Plaintiff and Defendant by John L. Kemenczy, Esq. & Penelope Caamano, Esq.
- 7 Habits of the Indispensable Paralegal by Ann Pearson