Bonnie C. Frost To Speak At NJICLE Webcast, “The Top 20 Ways To Get Disbarred, Suspended Or Reprimanded”December 15, 2020
On December 22, 2020, Bonnie C. Frost, Esq. will be speaking at the NJICLE webcast, “The Top 20 Ways to Get Disbarred, Suspended or Reprimanded.” This course will guide you through common missteps and teach you what to look out for to insure you keep within the confines of the NJ Rules of Professional Conduct.
• Trust accounting blunders
• Interaction or lack of interaction between you and your clients
• Recordkeeping/bookkeeping errors
• Conflicts including to whom the duty is owed
• Criminal activity
• Misrepresentation and dishonesty
• … and much more!
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.4 hours of total CLE credit, including 2.4 ethics/professionalism credits.
Click here for more information and to register.