Bonnie C. Frost To Moderate NJICLE Webcast, “Appellate Brief Writing and E-Filing”December 10, 2020
On December 16, 2020, Bonnie C. Frost, Esq. will be moderating the NJICLE webcast, “Appellate Brief Writing and E-Filing.” Speaking at the event will be Hon. Carmen Messano, PJAD, Hon. Patrick DeAlmeida, JAD, Marie C. Hanley, Esq., and Kayla Rowe, Esq.
• Brief basics and fundamentals
• Important differences between civil and criminal briefs
• E-filing procedures and tips
• Appellate Division internal process after e-filing
• Virtual oral arguments and how to take your arguments from written brief to oral persuasion
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3.0 hours of total CLE credit.
Click here for more information and to register.