Bonnie C. Frost To Moderate NJICLE Webcast, “The Top Ten Ethical Dilemmas in Law Practice”January 29, 2021
• Handling Client and Firm Funds
• Record Keeping
• Avoiding inappropriate relations with clients
• Conflicts of Interest
• Communicating with Clients
• Fee and arbitration agreements
• Relationships with other attorneys and the judiciary
• Diligence and Competency
• Supervision of other attorneys and subordinates
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 2.0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism.
Click here for more information and to register.