18 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2022 Best Lawyers® ListsAugust 19, 2021 | Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Einhorn Barbarito is pleased to announce that eighteen of its attorneys have been included in the 2022 Best Lawyers® lists. Thirteen of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and five have been included in the 2022 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list. In addition, Bonnie C. Frost has been included in the publication’s 2022 Newark Family Law “Lawyer of the Year.”
The attorneys included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Patricia M. Barbarito – Family Law
- Andrew S. Berns – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Gary R. Botwinick – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Tax Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Jhanice V. Domingo – Family Law
- Bonnie C. Frost – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Stephen P. Haller – Family Law
- Brian D. Kenney – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Cimmerian A. Morgan – Family Law
- Matheu D. Nunn – Appellate Practice and Family Law
- Jennie L. Osborne – Family Law
- Jason R. Rittie – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Thomas J. Snyder – Family Law
- Matthew J. Troiano – Criminal Defense: General Practice
The Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list includes attorneys who are earlier in their careers and have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence in private practice. The attorneys included in the 2022 list are:
- Matthew S. Coleman– Family Law
- Dorothy J. Kenney– Family Law
- Alex Lee– Corporate Law and Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Jessie M. Mills– Family Law
- Adam L. Sandler– Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
The full methodology for The Best Lawyers in America and the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and Best Lawyers has received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Lawyers included in the Best Lawyers lists are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.