Adam joined the firm’s prestigious Wills, Trusts & Estates and Taxation groups in 2018. His practice focuses on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and tax planning for individuals and businesses. He counsels clients by developing and implementing tax-efficient strategies for wealth preservation and transfer, business succession, charitable planning, and personal or business transactions that may raise tax considerations.
Taking a practical approach in advising his clients, Adam prides himself on creating a plan that not only addresses their needs but one that a client can understand and execute. He believes in a collaborative effort to effectuate a wealth plan and often partners with his clients’ financial advisors, insurance agents, and accountants to ensure its success.
Adam is an active member of the Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey and is a well-respected legal mind among his clients, colleagues, and peers.
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey
- PPP Flexibility Act: Congress Passes Relief for PPP Loan Recipients
- COVID-19 Alert: Three Major Mistakes Often Made When Drafting Your Own Last Will and Testament
- COVID-19 Stimulus Act Alert
- Special Estate Planning Alert – Call To Action
- Special Estate Planning Alert
- New Jersey Retains Jurisdiction Over Quiet Title Action
- Adam L. Sandler Quoted in NJ.Com Article “What’s The Difference Between A DNR And A Living Will For Coronavirus Patients If They Need A Ventilator?”
- Matthew Rheingold And Adam Sandler To Speak At The Complete Trust Course
- Adam L. Sandler Featured In Law360 Article Discussing Supreme Court’s Ruling in North Carolina Department of Revenue v. The Kimberley Rice Kaestner 1992 Family Trust
- Adam Sandler Responds to NJ.com Query, “Who can deduct property taxes for this house?”
- Adam Sandler quoted in NJ.com article, “Can children from a first marriage contest a will?”
- Adam Sandler Responds To NJ.com Query, “How To Choose The Right Tax Preparer”
- Adam Sandler Responds to NJ.com Query, “How does the millionaire’s tax work in N.J.?”
- Adam L. Sandler Joins Einhorn Barbarito