16 Einhorn Barbarito Lawyers Included in 2023 Best Lawyers® ListsAugust 18, 2022
Einhorn Barbarito is pleased to announce that sixteen of our attorneys have been included in the 2023 Best Lawyers® lists. Twelve of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and four have been included in the 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ list.
Additionally, two firm attorneys were included in the 2023 Newark “Lawyer of the Year” category. Gary R. Botwinick was included for Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law and Litigation – Trusts and Estates. Jason R. Rittie was included for Land Use and Zoning Law.
The attorneys included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Patricia M. Barbarito – Family Law
- Andrew S. Berns – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Gary R. Botwinick – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Tax Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Bonnie C. Frost – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Stephen P. Haller – Family Law
- Cimmerian A. Morgan – Family Law
- Matheu D. Nunn – Appellate Practice and Family Law
- Jennie L. Osborne – Family Law
- Matthew S. Rheingold – Tax Law
- Jason R. Rittie – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Thomas J. Snyder – Family Law
- Matthew J. Troiano – Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar
The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America list includes attorneys who are earlier in their careers and have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence in private practice. The attorneys included in the 2023 list are:
- Matthew S. Coleman – Family Law
- Dorothy J. Kenney – Family Law
- Alex Lee – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, and Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Jessie M. Mills – Family Law
The full methodology for The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 116,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and Best Lawyers has received more than 17 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America is considered a singular honor.
Lawyers included in the Best Lawyers lists are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.