New Jersey Business Attorneys Offering Businesses Access to On-Call Counsel
In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive marketplace, businesses need to have direct access to experienced counsel who can help them successfully adapt to legal and regulatory changes impacting their business operations. In an effort to offer personalized, proactive legal counsel for business clients, Einhorn Barbarito has created On-Call for Business. Our On-Call service offers our clients access to experienced, New Jersey business attorneys who are knowledgeable in all aspects of the business law on an as-needed, on-demand basis.
The On-Call service at our firm is designed to serve as a “virtual” in-house legal department for small and medium-sized businesses in New Jersey. Businesses participating in the program receive full-service legal counsel at a fraction of the cost of in-house counsel. When you enroll in this service, our On-Call team will work with you to understand your vision for your business, the way it functions and what services and documentation are needed from a legal perspective for your business to be protected, prepared and postured for growth.
How the Einhorn Barbarito On-Call Program Works
When you decide to participate in our On-Call program, the members of our team will undertake a comprehensive business audit of your company. We will thoroughly evaluate the legal aspects of your business, identify potential risks and opportunities, and offer advice and recommendations to position you for success. Our team also revisits your audit on an annual basis, monitoring changes to your business and recommending any adjustments that may be needed.
At Einhorn Barbarito, our On-Call attorneys focus on the unique requirements of your business and provide ongoing guidance tailored to your individual goals and objectives. Because we take the time to know the ins and outs of your company, we can anticipate and address problems in advance and help you maximize critical business opportunities. This means that whether you are dealing with a minor problem or a large complex issue, you can trust that we will work with you to find a solution that makes smart business and legal sense.
Businesses interested in participating in the On-Call program pay a reasonable annual fee for the service. Enrollees receive a multitude of benefits, including:
- A comprehensive On-Call business audit
- A dedicated phone number with a guaranteed response time of four hours or less
- Three hours of prepaid legal counsel for your business
- A 10% discount on hourly rates for any continuing legal services
- An annual Business Check-up and review to monitor any changes to your business
- Free estate planning consultation for the owners of your business
- Discounted residential closings for the owners of your business
- Invitations to private networking events and seminars
Whether your business is new to the New Jersey market or you operate a successful, well-established company, your enterprise can benefit from the On-Call program at our firm. We offer experienced legal guidance on all types of issues that are likely to impact your company, from contract negotiations and employment practices to tax and estate planning and risk management. Our services are designed to give you the peace of mind you need to focus on what you do best – running your business.
Our New Jersey Business Attorneys Can Help You When You Need It Most
If you would like to learn more about the Einhorn Barbarito On-Call program we invite you to schedule a consultation with our New Jersey business attorneys by calling 973-627-7300.
Business/Corporate Law Blog
- Get Smart: Succession Planning For The Closely-Held Business Owner Starts Now
- Why Your LLC Needs A Written Operating Agreement
- The Line Between Business And Personal Finance Is Often Blurred. When Should You Graduate From One-Man Show To A LLC Or S-Corp (Or Other Entity)?
- Know The Rules And Play It By The Book – New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- Buying A Business? Conduct Due Diligence
- American Recovery And Reinvestment Act Of 2009
- Does My Business Have “Goodwill” For Divorce Purposes?
- How To Avoid A Messy Business Divorce: The Importance Of An LLC Operating Agreement Upon Dissolution Or Dissociation
- What Small Businesses Need To Know About Social Media Policies
- Skimping On Legal Fees May Be Penny Wise But Pound Foolish For Small Businesses
- My Business License Was Denied Due To Zoning Issues. What Do I Do?
- Will My Wife Have An Interest In My Business If We Divorce?
- Should I Create A New LLC Or Create A New Name For Another Part Of My Company?
- What Do I Need To Know To Become A Licensed Contractor?
- Assisted Living Risk Management 101: 10 Sound Strategies To Minimize Problems
- How Do I Dissolve A Business I Have With Two “Friends”?
- Car Crash 101
- Should They Stay or Should They Go? The Assisted Living Involuntary Discharge
- Tips for Successfully Starting and Running a Small Business
- Important News for LLCs (Limited Liability Companies)
- Opening a Tattoo Shop 101 – What You Need to Know to Save Your “Skin”
- What’s Your “Sign”?
- Put It In “Ink” – Use Non-Disparagement Agreements To Prevent “Trash-Talking”
- New Jersey Trade Secrets Act: Same Package, Different Label
- NJ Looking For Ways To Encourage Economic Recovery: The State Of New Jersey Permit Extension Act
- What Every Contractor Needs to Know: The (New ) New Jersey Construction Lien Law:
- The Aftermath Of Hurricane Irene: Tips For Getting Your Home Or Business Running Again
- Office Harmony: 10 Tips For Business Owners And Managers To Foster Better Employee Relations
- Caveat Emptor (“Let the Buyer Beware”) Becomes Caveat Venditor (“Let the Seller Beware”): New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- Opening A Tattoo Shop 101 – What You Need To Know To Save Your “Skin”
- Nation Of Spenders Learns Pain Of Thrift
- American Recovery And Reinvestment Act Of 2009: Large Impact On Small Business
- Thoughts About Your Business Structure