At Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC
, we are closely monitoring the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic as it impacts our communities. The attorneys at Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick, PC are available to quickly respond to and advise on the anticipated risks and impact of this outbreak on your business, as well as continue to provide our counsel on the matters for which you and your families rely on our assistance. We are able to conduct meetings with clients via telephone and/or video conference and prepare documents remotely.
It remains our commitment to be with you Every Step of the Way.
We have created this page to serve as a resource for you and your business. Please continue to check back for updates in the coming weeks. If any of the information on this page is of concern to you or your business, please reach out to any of the key contacts listed.
- Q&A: Practical Tips For Divorced Co-Parents May 4, 2020 | by Jhanice Domingo
- Do New Jersey Courts Have The Power To Restrain A Spouse From Accessing The Marital Residence If The Other Spouse Fears Contracting The Novel COVID-19? May 4, 2020 | by Jennie Osborne
- In The Midst Of This Pandemic, How Will Courts Handle Family Law Matters? April 28, 2020 | by Bonnie Frost
- How Has The Global Pandemic Affected The Already Thorny Issues Surrounding Co-Parenting And Custody Exchanges Between Separated And/Or Divorced Parents? April 9, 2020 | by Jennie Osborne, Patricia Veres
- If I Lose My Job Or I Am Temporarily Furloughed Due To The Corona Virus, Do I Have To Pay Alimony? April 9, 2020 | by Bonnie Frost
- Domestic Violence Temporary Restraining Order As A Shield And Sword During COVID-19 Pandemic April 7, 2020 | by Jhanice Domingo
- How Should Divorced Parents Behave With Each Other During The COVID-19 Crisis? March 28, 2020 | by Bonnie Frost
- How Do I Resolve My Family Crisis Amid The Coronavirus Public Health Crisis? March 21, 2020 | by Jhanice Domingo
- Divorced Co-Parents: What Happens When You Disagree Over Travel And Quarantine March 18, 2020 | by Matheu Nunn
[post_title] => COVID-19
[post_status] => publish
[comment_status] => closed
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => covid-19
[post_modified] => 2020-05-07 13:44:59
[post_modified_gmt] => 2020-05-07 13:44:59
[post_parent] => 0
[guid] => http://www.einhornlawyers.com/?post_type=practices&p=7549
[menu_order] => 7
[post_type] => practices
[comment_count] => 0
[filter] => raw
On Thursday, May 28, 2020, Jason R. Rittie will participate in a Metro Builders Virtual Crisis Education Webinar w/ Q&A. Jason will be discussing Land Use and Zoning during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Click here to register for the webinar.
On Wednesday, May 1, 2020, Jhanice Domingo and Matthew Rheingold to participate in a Certified Financial Services Webinar. This program will discuss the on-going effects of COVID-19 on individuals. Click here to register in advance for the webinar.
On Wednesday, April 22, 2020, Gary R. Botwinick, Esq. participated in a Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ webinar. This program discusses estate planning and remote execution during COVID-19.