Residential Real Estate Transactions
Whether you are purchasing your first home or selling an existing property, residential real estate transactions involve complicated legal issues requiring the knowledge and skills of an experienced real estate lawyer. There are many legal details that must be properly addressed throughout the process and making a simple mistake or having a misunderstanding can prove to be very costly down the line.
The New Jersey real estate lawyers at Einhorn Barbarito are very familiar with the myriad of issues that can arise when a family home, condo unit or other residential real estate is bought or sold. Our attorneys counsel and represent buyers, sellers, lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of residential real estate transactions. The depth and breadth of our experience, combined with our understanding of the state and regional real estate market, enables us to provide our clients with practical guidance and sound advice at every stage of the transaction.
Comprehensive Services in Residential Real Estate Sales and Purchases
At Einhorn Barbarito, we focus on delivering comprehensive representation to our residential real estate clients. Our legal services encompass:
- Real Estate Purchases and Sales Agreements
- Real Estate Closings
- Title Disputes
- Residential Leases
- Partition Actions
- Boundary Line and Survey Disputes
- Zoning Matters
- Breach of Contract
- Buyer-Seller Disputes
Protecting our Clients in Residential Real Estate Sales and Purchases
With decades of experience and extensive knowledge of New Jersey real estate laws, Einhorn Barbarito’ lawyers fully understand the intricacies and challenges associated with virtually all types of residential real estate matters. Our lawyers will take the time to explain complex legal concepts and carefully navigate you through every step of the transaction. We want to make sure that you have the advice you need to make well-informed decisions for your specific situation.
At Einhorn Barbarito, we know that there are many risks inherent in residential real estate transactions. Whether we are drafting documents for the sale or purchase of a property, reviewing loan documents or analyzing easements or other property restrictions, we focus on advancing your interests and protecting you from potential problems that may arise before, during or after the transaction. Should a conflict or dispute arise, our attorneys will be at your side, carefully analyzing the situation and working to reach a fair and beneficial resolution. While we attempt to settle residential real estate conflicts early on outside of the formal litigation process, we are fully prepared to advocate on your behalf in court and before administrative bodies should it be in your best interest to do so.
New Jersey Real Estate Attorneys Can Provide the Guidance You Need
While buying or selling a home or other residential property can come with great opportunities, there are important legal steps that should be taken to minimize risks and ensure that the process goes forward as smoothly as possible. The real estate attorneys at Einhorn Barbarito understand these challenges and are committed to assisting clients with all aspects of residential real estate transactions.
If you need knowledgeable legal counsel in connection with a residential real estate purchase or sale, call us today at 973-627-7300 to schedule a consultation with a member of our real estate practice.
Real Estate Blog
- Understanding New Jersey’s Process For Obtaining Land Use And Zoning Variances
- Why The “Rain Tax” Is A Bad Idea For New Jersey Property Owners
- Caveat Emptor: “Let The Buyer Beware” – Due Diligence In Commercial Real Estate Purchases
- Real Estate Tax Appeals – A Strategy For Cost Reduction
- How To Buy A Home
- Tenants’ Survival Guide In A Depressed Market
- My Business License Was Denied Due To Zoning Issues. What Do I Do?
- Can I put my rent into escrow until landlord completes work?
- Deja Vu: The Aftermath Of Hurricane Sandy: Tips For Getting Your Home Or Business Running Again
- My neighbor and I are fighting over common driveway. What do I do?
- What Do I Need To Know About Renting A Storefront?
- New Jersey Landlord/Tenant Seminar Slides
- Hurricane Irene Damage still not repaired by landlord. Help?
- I Am Planning On Buying My First House. What Should I Know?
- Can I Get My Property Taxes Lowered?
- I Want To Build An Addition To My Home But Was Denied
- Hurricane Irene Damage To Business? Both The Tenant And Landlord Should Look To The Lease
- The Aftermath Of Hurricane Irene: Tips For Getting Your Home Or Business Running Again
- In New Jersey A Realtor’s Reliance on Seller’s Statements May Lead To Liability
- Gifting Real Estate To Family? The IRS May Come Knocking
- Congress Brings Down The Hammer On Vacation Home Sales
- Real Estate Tax Appeals—A Strategy for Cost Reduction