Skip to Content


Matthew Rheingold mentioned in article “I Have A Foreign Bank Account. How Do I Report It On My Tax Return?”

May 22, 2019

As seen on, May 21, 2019.

Question: Does a foreign bank account get reported every year on your tax return? – Investor

Answer: Reporting a foreign bank account is separate from your tax return.

An FBAR, or Foreign Bank Account Report (FinCEN Form 114), is required to be filed by all U.S. persons who have an interest in, or signatory authority over, a foreign financial account if the aggregate value of those accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during the calendar year, said Matthew Rheingold, an attorney with Einhorn Barbarito in Denville.

Click here to read the article in its entirety.

Contact us to schedule a consultation or
call now to speak with an attorney 973-627-7300

Best Law Firms 2022
Best Law Firms 2020
Super Lawyers
Leading Age