Matthew Wolfe II is an Associate with Einhorn Barbarito and a member of the firm’s Wills, Trusts & Estates and Taxation practice groups. He regularly provides strategic counsel to businesses and individuals on trusts and estate planning, elder law, family wealth transfer and preservation planning, charitable giving, retirement distribution planning, and trust and estate administration.
Matthew works with individuals and businesses on the preparation of complex legal documents and tax filings that require compliance with federal statutes and state regulations.
Prior to joining Einhorn Barbarito, Matthew worked as an attorney at an estate planning law firm in Boise, Idaho. While attending law school, he interned for the United States Attorney’s Office, District of Idaho and for the 4th Judicial District in Boise, gaining valuable experience in Federal Court appearances and in trial preparation. Matthew is a veteran of the Army National Guard and served as an intelligence analyst for 10 years. While earning his Master of Laws in Boston, he worked as a legal intern for Veterans Legal Services in Boston. He also served as the chair for Idaho Military Legal Alliance from 2017-2022.
Honors & Accolades
- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, Idaho State Bar, 2021
- Concordia University Alumni of the Year, 2020
- Idaho State Bar Pro Bono Award, 2020
- 4th District Bar Association, Officer
- Idaho State Bar, Young Lawyer Section, CLE Chair
- Richard C. Fields American Inn of Court, Member
- Ada County Veteran’s Court, Mentor
- American Legion, Member