Danielle Levine joined the Einhorn Barbarito as an Associate with the personal injury department in 2017. She concentrates her practice in all areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and products liability. Prior to joining the firm, Danielle served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable David H. Ironson, of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division.
- Appellate Division Holds That Plaintiff’s Injuries Did Not Satisfy The TCA’s Threshold For Recovery Of Damages
- Appellate Division Bars A Parent’s Wrongful Death Claim Against A Public University Based On Her Untimely Notice Of Claim
- Appellate Division Vacates A $3.5 Million Verdict In A Racial Discrimination Suit
- Medical Malpractice Experts Do Not Have To Devote A Majority Of Their Professional Time To The Practice Of The Medical Specialty At Issue To Qualify As Experts
- States Take Action To Protect Children From Forced Marriages
- New Jersey Supreme Court Confirms Courts Cannot Order Health Care Facilities To Release Documents Prepared During The Process Of Self-Critical Analysis
- Appellate Division Vacates A $1.1 Million Personal Injury Award Due To The Trial Court’s Improper Exclusion Of Facebook Photos